WEEK 6

 WEEKLY LECTURE


Case Study

This week's we have a short lecture that shows us some case study on the ideas pitching presentation deck. It is to let us refer to how do they do these pitching using strong presentation slide with good and useful information inside the deck. 


The case study that the lecturer shows us is Airbnb, Grab and Linked In. It is quite useful to me as I'm confused with the slow pitching deck as well as some valuable information to be included in the presentation deck. 


Meanwhile, I have a rough idea of my presentation slide flow, which some of it refers to the requirements in the assessment brief while some are personally added in. Therefore, I've written down the important information that I wanted to be included in the slide :

- project name

- project description

- questions (for interacting with the audience)

- facts (with citations)

- problem

- objective

- research question

- research method

- user persona & user stories

- user scenario & user flow

- Information architecture

- core feature

- design system & ref

- wireframe

- competitor

- budget


 ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



PROJECT PROGRESS


Review FINAL user persona , user story

After last week's amendments on the user persona and user story, I show it to the lecturer for comments. This time, it is ready to move on to the next task. Below are the FINAL user persona, user story :


[R&D] W6 - FINAL User P... by CHAO CI XIN




User scenario, User flow

After the user persona and user story, I've done the user scenario and user flow to see how the prototype runs. At first, I was confused at the user scenario where I do not know how to start with it, However, after the guidance of the lecturer, I started to have a clearer idea of the user scenario. Below are the first version of user scenario and user flow


[R&D] W6 - User Scenari... by CHAO CI XIN




Information Architecture

Other than that, to make sure I can see the bigger picture and the overview of the wireframe. I decided to do the information architecture to have a clearer picture of the whole structure. It is due to the wireframes which I need to do involves many screens and features, therefore I've done the information architecture shown below.





Design system & References

Before getting started with the wireframe design, I decided to search for references and make a decision on the fonts that need to be used in the wireframe design. 


[R&D] W6_font and Refer... by CHAO CI XIN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 16

WEEK 10

WEEK 13